1) Read Through our site and familiarize yourself with our policies and adoption process.
2) Submit an Adoption Questionnaire or speak with us.
3) Once Approved, submit the non-refundable deposit.
4) We will keep in touch via text message, messenger or email and on the Puppy Page with lots of info about upcoming litters.
5) When a litter is born, we email the waiting list and at that time you can decide if you are ready for a puppy or choose to wait. If you decide to join this litter, please start making plans for your puppy to come home in 8 weeks, as delivery day is planned at birth, and cannot be changed at the last minute.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE
Deposits can be used toward any litter of your choosing and do not expire. However, once you have decided to join a particular litter you have until no later than 4 weeks to back out. If you back out after Choosing Day, for any reason, your deposit is considered forfeit.
If you realize a litter is not going to be ideal timing for your schedule, contact us and we can discuss what alternatives are available to your family.
If you would like to wait for the next litter, now is the time to do so----and we will happily move you to the list of your choice. We have no problem working with families, and understand schedules and the importance of timing--- for you and for us! .
We plan our waiting list program specifically to avoid last minute complications. We pour a great amount of time and care into the placement process. The well-being of the puppy is always considered first, and this is why we like to see them in their forever homes at the correct time of the puppy's development. The timing is absolutely crucial for the bonding of the puppy and it's forever family----So if you are going to change your mind, please do this before the puppy is 4 weeks of age.
We will gladly transfer a deposit to another litter as long as we are notified by 4 weeks.
6) When you have chosen to move forward with a litter, we will send a series of emails with dates, handouts and info to prepare for your puppy.
We will keep in touch with updates every couple weeks to the litter wait list.
7) Choosing day will be set at 5-6 weeks (when we are able to read the puppies and their personality well)
8) We will contact each family separately to match up puppies on choosing day. Once puppy has been chosen, final adoption fees and shipping fees are due.
9) Delivery and shipping will be at 8 weeks old.(Rarely there are exceptions to this policy)